Help your students learn about famous U.S. Landmarks with these digital task cards! Boom Cards™ are interactive task cards that make learning fun!
Topics include: U.S. Landmarks, Statue of Liberty, Mount Rushmore, Empire State Building, Alamo, Space Needle, Grand Canyon, White House and the Golden Gate Bridge
Tired of printing, laminating, cutting, storing, and sorting task cards? Time to try Boom Cards™! Here’s the best part – they are self-grading! Great for at-home or distance learning!
CLICK HERE TO SEE A PREVIEW IN ACTION!
This product comes with 31 DIGITAL Boom Cards™!
Boom Cards™ are self-grading, DIGITAL task cards. They play on most modern browsers, Android, iPads, iPhones, and Kindle Fires. You open a FREE Boom Learning℠ account to play them. Create Fast Play pins to assign your Boom Cards™ to students.
Boom Learning℠ also has premium accounts. Premium accounts offer advanced assignment tools, individual and whole class performance tracking, and more. If you are a new Boom Learning customer℠, when you redeem your Boom Cards™ purchase you will get a 90-day free trial of a premium account. When your trial ends, you can renew or purchase an upgrade for the premium account. You may upgrade, downgrade or cancel at any time. Free accounts use purchased Boom Cards™ with Fast Play pins.
Click here for to learn more and start a FREE trial!
All answers can be found in the Famous US Landmarks Escape Room. Perfect way to have students re-use reading passages and search for answers! Of course, you do not have to purchase it to use the Boom Cards™.
Road to Revolution Escape Rooms:
- Patriots and Loyalists Escape Room
- Causes of the Revolutionary War Escape Room
- Boston Tea Party Escape Room
- Declaration of Independence Escape Room
- French and Indian War Escape Room
- Paul Revere Escape Room
- Click HERE for more American Revolution Escape Rooms
- Lewis and Clark Escape Room
- Oregon Trail Escape Room
- California Gold Rush
- Louisiana Purchase Escape Room
- Click HERE for more Westward Expansion Escape Rooms
Earth Science Escape Rooms:
- Water Cycle Escape Room
- Planet Earth Escape Room
- Layers of Earth Escape Room
- Solar System Escape Room
- Click HERE for more Earth Science Escape Rooms
Colonial America Escape Rooms:
- 13 Colonies Escape Room
- Mayflower Escape Room
- Lost Colony of Roanoke Escape Room
- Jamestown Escape Room
- Click HERE for more Colonial America Escape Rooms
U.S Constitution Escape Rooms
- Constitution Escape Room
- Articles of Confederation Escape Room
- Founding Fathers Escape Room
- Benjamin Franklin Escape Room
- Constitutional Convention Escape Room
- Click HERE for more Constitution Escape Rooms
Growth Mindset Escape Rooms
- Growth Mindset Escape Room
- Famous Failures Escape Room
- Click HERE for more Growth Mindset Escape Rooms
Presidents Escape Rooms:
- George Washington Escape Room
- Click HERE for more Presidents Escape Rooms
- Ancient Greece Escape Room
- Ancient Rome Escape Room
- Ancient China Escape Room
- Ancient Egypt Escape Room
- Middle Ages Escape Room
- Click HERE for more Ancient History Escape Rooms
Geography Escape Rooms:
- United States Escape Room
- North America Escape Room
- South America Escape Room
- Click HERE for more Geography Escape Rooms
Explorers Escape Rooms:
- Marco Polo Escape Room
- Hernan Cortes Escape Room
- Ponce de Leon Escape Room
- Vasco da Gama Escape Room
- Click HERE for more Explorers Escape Rooms
Natural Disasters Escape Rooms:
- Hurricanes Escape Room
- Earthquakes Escape Room
- Tornadoes Escape Room
- Click HERE for more Natural Disasters Escape Rooms
Copyright Information :
© Think Tank Teacher LLC. Please note – all material included in this resource belongs to Think Tank Teacher LLC. By purchasing, you have a license to use the material but you do not own the material. You may not upload any portion of this resource to the internet in any format, including school/personal websites or network drives unless the site is password protected and can only be accessed by students, not other teachers or anyone else on the internet.
There are no reviews yet.