- Ensure comprehension with this SELF-GRADING Planet Mercury DIGITAL Reading Passage and Questions for Google Classroom™. The non-fiction reading passage in digital format is delivered through Google Forms™ but a printable copy is inside as well!
Topics include: Mercury, Solar System and planets, size, orbit, temperature, composition and craters.
Simply share the link provided, have your students complete the reading and questions, and open the responses to see their score. It’s THAT EASY! The Google Form™ questions are completely editable by teachers. You can easily add questions, delete questions, change responses or change the question type.
- Non-Fiction Reading Passage (2 pages)
- Teacher Directions
- Answer Key
- 15 Question Assessment to Check for Understanding
- Self-Grading Form to Save You Time!
- Printable Version
- Digital Version
- Multiple Choice (6)
- True or False (9)
- Editable questions
- Access to Google Classroom™ (if using the digital format)
- Google™ accounts
- Know how to ZOOM IN and ZOOM OUT to enlarge or shrink the screen
»»» Comprehension Quests: Click HERE
»»» Printable ESCAPE ROOMS: Click HERE
»»» Interactive Google Slides™: Click HERE
»»» Digital Secret Message Activities: Click HERE
»»» Digital ESCAPE ROOMS: Click HERE
»»» Color by Number – Text Marking: Click HERE
»»» Digital Reading Passages: Click HERE
»»» Interactive Game Boards: Click HERE
»»» Reading Passages and Text Marking: Click HERE
»»» Back to School: Click HERE
»»» Collaborative Posters: Click HERE
»»» Scavenger Hunts: Click HERE
Copyright Information :
© Think Tank Teacher LLC. Please note – all material included in this resource belongs to Think Tank Teacher LLC. By purchasing, you have a license to use the material but you do not own the material. You may not upload any portion of this resource to the internet in any format, including school/personal websites or network drives unless the site is password protected and can only be accessed by students, not other teachers or anyone else on the internet.